Vision Club of Finland (VCF)Vision Club of Finland (VCF) was established in 1995. It is a section of the Finnish Society of Automation (FSA). The aim of VCF is to:
- Promote MV theory, technological development and diffusion to industrial application
- Be a forum for members and all machine vision users to disseminate technological experience and to advance professional skills
- Enhance exchange of information between domestic and international organisations
- Machine Vision News Vol 4/1999
- Machine Vision News Vol 5/2000
- Machine Vision News Vol 6/2001
- Machine Vision News Vol 7/2002
- Machine Vision News Vol 8/2003
- Machine Vision News Vol 9/2004
- Machine Vision News Vol 10/2005
- Machine Vision News Vol 11/2006
- Machine Vision News Vol 12/2007
- Machine Vision News Vol 13/2008
International ConnectionsVCF is active in building up contacts with MV clubs in other countries. We have attended the Hanover Fair with our member companies for several times.
MembersThe membership of the Club consists of ordinary individual members and patrons. The members represent machine vision providers, users, researchers and students. Any corporate body may register with the council as a patron of the Club. The members represent various fields of MV and automation, including trade, research, manufacturing, education, design and use.
At the beginning of 2006 we had 214 members representing over 40 companies and 8 universities and research centres.