Submission & proceedings
This site in preliminary, all information will be updated soon. All rights for changes reserved.
Five types of contributions can be oﬀered to the SIMS EUROSIM 2021 conference:
- Scientiﬁc papers must be written in English and will be accepted for presentation based on a peer review of the draft papers. The peer-reviewed conference articles will be published in TBA
- Industrial papers can be submitted as scientific papers. Additionally, industrial papers written in English, Finnish or Swedish can be submitted as full papers to be reviewed for publication in the conference proceedings published by The Finnish Society of Automation. Interesting case reports are welcomed as well.
- Extended abstracts: The presentation at the conference can also be accepted on the basis of extended abstracts without a full paper. Extended abstracts will be published by The Finnish Society of Automation
- Short papers: Student/Discussion papers should follow the writing guidelines of scientiﬁc papers when applicable. The ﬁnal guidelines will be available in review phase. Selected short papers will be published TBA
- Posters: Submissions are accompanied with short papers or extended abstracts..
Further information available from http://www.scansims.org/ and http://automaatioseura.fi/simseurosim2021
All publication material submitted for presentation at the congress must be original and hence cannot be already published, nor can it be under review elsewhere. The authors take responsibility for the material that has been submitted.
Preliminary Author instructions
- The length of the industrial papers should from 4 to 8 pages.
- The length of the short papers should be from 2 to 3 pages.
The extended abstracts should be structured into the following sections:
- Title which clearly indicates the research topics.
- Authors, names institute, country and email address . The first/presenting author is responsible for ensuring that all authors have agreed to be co-authors.
- Key words (3-5). Background, Aims, Materials and methods, (Results, Conclusions).
- Maximum length of the abstract is 5000 characters, about 700 words or approximately one A4 page. Figures and tables are allowed and with them the maximum length is two pages.
In the first step, the short abstracts should be minimum 300 words.