Welcome to Automaatiopäivät24!
Automation, sustainability and future
13-14.4.2021, is a virtual event on interactive platform (e.g.gather.town)
Call for papers
Automaatiopäivät24 is the 24th automation conference of the Finnish Society of Automation. It is the society´s most important conference in the fields of automation and digitalization of processes, factories and production as well as emerging applications in healthcare robotics and resilience in societies. The seminar program will contain presentations from both the industrial and the scientific worlds. The seminar will be a forum for networking between educational, research and business sectors.
The themes of the 24th automation conference are based around the environment, circular economy, sustainability, digitalization, applications of AI and continuous learning.
Topics covered will include
- IoT, edge and cloud services
- Artificial intelligence
- Modeling and simulation
- Digital twins
- Environmental solutions
- Energy solutions
- Control and systems engineering
- Process automation and control
- Robotics, machine automation
- Human-centric automation
- Automation and robotics for healthcare
- Epidemiological models and resilience in societies
Writing and submission instructions
Industry papers and short papers, written in Finnish, Swedish or English, are welcomed presenting interesting case reports and experiences. Papers will be accepted based on an extended abstract.
Academic or scientific papers, written in English, will be accepted for presentation based on an extended abstract or full paper draft. The authors can opt to later submit the full paper for a special issue in the Open Engineering journal and publish only the extended abstract as part of the seminar proceedings. The special issue requires a separate submission and the review is separate following the practices of the journal.
Best papers will be awarded in three categories:
1) Scientific category: scientific papers, requiring submission to the journal special issue
2) Student category: papers where the main author must be enrolled as a doctoral or master’s level student.
3) Best industrial presentation on Automaatiopäivät24
Industry papers will be published at the organizer’s web site www.automaatioseura.fi
Accepted and revised scientific papers will be published as a proceedings publication in aspecial issue of the Open Engineering journal.
- Title and preliminary abstracts 31.12.2020 – please note the final extended deadline!
- Notification of acceptance 22.1.2021
- Final papers, extended abstracts and full scientific papers 16.3.2021
- Revised scientific papers (Open Engineering) 30.4.2021
Submission of all papers and abstracts is handled via EasyChair https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=au24
Fees and registration here
For more information
Organized by: Suomen Automaatioseura ry – The Finnish Society of Automation
Asemapäällikönkatu 12 B, 00520 Helsinki, Finland
+358 (0)50 400 6624, office [at] automaatioseura.fi, www.automaatioseura.fi
Lisätiedot: office (at) automaatioseura.fi, puh. 050 4006624